THE EBS NEOLINE CABINETS ARE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE MOST DEMANDING LEVELS OF SOUND. THEY ARE FOR BASS PLAYERS LOOKING FOR EXTRAORDINARY SONIC QUALITIES AND POWER.
Light-weight and powerful
Every EBS NeoLine speaker cabinet is made from truly tonal, light-weight spruce plywood, with a baffle made of birch. Equipped with 3rd generation Neodymium speakers, these cabinets have superior, dynamic range and an unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum, to satisfy even the most demanding bass player.
The amazingly compact NEO-112 cabinet is the lightest in the entire range of EBS enclosures. Offering super versatility, this cabinet has a spring lever fitted to enable the ’tilt’ function, making it perfect for both stage and studio work. Stack them in pairs for a nice and loud little rig driven by any EBS amp of choice!
- 13-ply Birch (baffle) & Lightweight Spruce (cabinet) plywood covered with resistant felt.
- Protective woven steel grill, black laquered.
- Deep Dish Handles.
- 2x Neutrik® SPEAKON connectors (& 2x 1/4" connectors) for input and link through.
- Light-weight Neodymium speakers selected & optimized for each model.
- Adjustable 2” tweeter.
EBS NEOLINE 1X12" BASS CAB
- Configuration 1x 12" + 2"
- Frequency Response 50 - 18k Hz
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Power Rating 300 W RMS
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Volume 35 liters
- Height 37 cm / 15"
- Width 49 cm / 19"
- Depth 34 cm / 13"
- Weight 12 kg / 27 lbs